Reflection 101



It has been nine months since I first set foot in the world of being a senior student. Whether I like it or not, it is already 55 days before we’ll be marching in the four colossal walls of Ilocos Sur National High School’s archival gymnasium Months, weeks, days and hours have passed which means I am getting closer to the finale of High School Life- Graduation.
Remembering those beautiful memories of the past make my heart beats faster, of the joy that at last, the dreams I have dreaming has come to reality. I also feel lonely because some of my friends will be leaving which means they will not be studying in the university where I am going. Reminiscing all these make me so weepy and afraid at the same time. I’m afraid future, of what will happen to me.
Here’s a poem which may tickle your hearts.


TO MY SCHOOLMATES
Anonymous

Life?
It is a drama consisting of one or
two acts
This may be a comedy
Although while being so,
It will not be wanting of tears;
Or it may be a tragedy
Although while being so,
It will not be lacking in laughter.
In both case, it does not cease to
be a drama
Nor does it cease to life!


The child is born, his first greeting
Is an unconscious cry
He feels not what he cries
Nor he cries what he feels.
In the crevices, selfishly left
By the smile and tears of his youth,
The hands of destiny conceals
Within the latent gun-powder
And the hidden happiness which
may explode
In the midst of tragedy,
And laughter in the midst of
comedy.


The drama has begun, and without
knowing
One act has just ended….




0 comments:

Post a Comment