I just don't like it. I love it

"Every second counts."


Time tends to move faster and faster. And, I’m finding hard to catch up with it. Three-fourths of my last year in high school had ended. Eight months of laughter, gimmicks, and trips will soon come into an end and it will be just a part of my sweet memories. It is very hard to accept that I am about to leave the four corners of the room where I spent most of my time with friends, IV-Maxwell. Life is just like a coconut tree. Despite of the different phenomena, the coconut tree stays strong. Like for example, in life, we all know that it is filled with menace and frustrations. We don’t know what will happen next but the only thing that we can do is to keep on going.
I was asking myself “Did I make the most out of this time? Most especially, that I have only one quarter left to stay in high school.” This grading period gives me more knowledge in making a webpage. Because it’s teaches us how to create a links to the webpage that we had already done. And most especially, I find myself easily in making our project because it helps me in making of the different the exercises that we had done in the last grading period. And in this grading period, it gives me a lot of improvement because I submitted my project on time and also my draft I posted it on time and not doing it on rush not just like what I am doing in the past grading period. And now I think I had improved myself from the first grading period up to now. So thank God I make it!

 Moving on, I will still try more harder to achieve higher. Listening to every instructions of my teacher will help me do that. I wish I will acquire more knowledge about blog next grading period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment